Parts Advisor - BMW / Mini Norwich
Basic Salary £24,467.20, OTE £36,467.20
Trade Parts Advisors will receive acompetitive base salary, we also offergreat benefitsincluding:
- Annual Leave -A minimum of 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing with long service.
- Family Friendly -Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
- Vehicle purchase discounts There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan-reap the rewards of Inchcapes success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Cycle to work scheme get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward refer someone to buy a car from us and well pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Great career development Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
- And much more.
As a Trade Parts Advisor, you will be a key part of the Retail Centre. As a Trade Parts Advisor, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone.
A Trade Parts Advisor will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are promptly dealt with, and deliver on sales targets. They are meticulous with the administration of the parts department, check stock levels and deliveries. As a Trade Parts Advisor you will always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers.
Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximisesales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
- Core skills in computing are essential, including web systems, email and use of excel
- Experience with Kerridge an advantage
- A full, clean driving license is essential as the role includes van delivery
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the worlds most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.